10 Interesting Facts About Paid Surveys
You may have heard some rumours about Paid Surveys. Here are 10 interesting facts, some of which may surprise you.
1. You can actually earn money with online surveys. In the past, entrepreneurs have been skeptical about the legitimacy of paid surveys, but the fact is that many opportunities are for real and do provide cash incentives for those who are willing to take the time to participate.
2. Online surveys allow you to work at your own pace and in your own home. Forget about climbing out of bed and heading straight to work. Instead, greet your morning with a warm cup of coffee, a nice breakfast and arrive at work in your favorite lounge wear. If you work at home, you can wear anything you want and you can work whenever you want.
3. Companies need your opinions and are willing to pay for them. Whether it's part of a marketing research program or in consideration for changing a product, many businesses need feedback and are willing to pay for it. Everyone knows that time is money and many companies are willing to prove it by offering cash incentives to survey takers.
4. The more marketing research companies you sign up with, the more money you will make. Instead of just signing up with one company, try signing up with several. Many companies offer 5-10 survey opportunities per month, which means your income may be limited if you close yourself off to other options. As the old saying goes, don't put all of your eggs in one basket.
5. Basically everyone is eligible to participate in online surveys. With the exception of certain age requirements, almost anyone can enjoy the benefits of earning money with paid surveys. Each company differs in the type of participants they are looking for, so be sure to read the terms and agreement before signing up.
6. Paid surveys typically require less than 15 minutes of your time. Depending on how quickly you work through the questionnaire, you may end up spending only a few minutes completing paid surveys. Some may be longer, in which case you would be compensated accordingly.
7. Compensation typically ranges from $1.00 to $50.00 for paid surveys. For doing nothing more than sharing your opinion, you can earn a decent amount of money considering the time spent per survey.
8. There is no limit on the number of paid surveys that you can take or money that you can make. The more companies that you sign up with, the more survey offers you can receive. What does this mean for you? Quite simply, it means the potential for more money and a steady stream of opportunities.
9. There are certain tax advantages to earning money at home. If you participate in paid surveys on a regular basis or as a business, you may be able to deduct the cost and expenses associated with your computer and internet access at tax time.
10. You can earn respectable money. It may be possible to earn income comparable to a part or full-time job by completing online surveys in your spare time.
The information contained in this article is designed to be used as reference purposes only. It should not be used as, in place of or in conjunction with professional legal or financial advice relating to paid surveys, online surveys or learning how to make money from home.
About the Author: Brian Dolezal is a contributing editor for TopConsumerReviews.com, a leading provider of independent reviews and rankings for hundreds of consumer products. You can find out how top paid survey programs compare by visiting TopConsumerReviews.com today.